Kristin Cavallari admits, divorcing Jay Butler was her "best decision" | Entertainment Exam

Kristin Cavallari admits, divorcing Jay Butler was her "best decision"

The third of July, Washington [US]: According to American TV celebrity Kristin Cavallari, divorcing her ex-husband Jay Cutler was the "greatest decision" she had ever made.

The "Laguna Beach" star, Cavallari, recently confessed that, although breaking up with the former American footballer was "the scariest thing" to do, it was the "greatest decision" she had made in an appearance on the "School of Greatness" podcast, according to Page Six.

Getting a divorce, in Cavallari's opinion, was the scariest thing she had ever done.

The 35-year-old also disclosed that she had a "gut" sense for a while that she should divorce Cutler since their marriage was not fulfilling for her, according to Page Six.

"I knew that I couldn't stay in a relationship where I was so miserable. For a very long time, I knew in my instinct that I had to do it "the reality star added.

Source

Speaking of her three children, Cavallari claimed that they were the ones who motivated her to develop into the "greatest version" of herself, according to Page Six.

"I can only treat my children as well as I treat myself. I have nothing to give them if I'm empty "confessed actor from "The Middle"

After going through a divorce, Cavallari added, "I've also learned that even in our most trying moments, when we feel like everything is falling apart, that we'll always be this depressed, that everything will always be horrible, we get through it... and then we look back and we realise why everything happened."
According to Page Six, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler got married in June 2013. Prior to being engaged to Cutler in 2011, Cavallari dated the latter for less than a year. The couple's children are Saylor, 6, Jaxon, 8, and Camden, 9, respectively.

Cavallari wrote of Cutler's desire to be the family's main provider in her book "Balancing in Heels: My Journey to Health, Happiness, and Making it All Work," which was published in March 2016, according to Page Six. The reality personality claims that after Cutler "become this lethargic, unmotivated guy," she ultimately filed for divorce. (ANI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liborectin Male Enhancement- Entertainment Exam

Science Brands CBD Gummies- Entertainment Exam

Science CBD Gummies 300Mg - Does It Truly Work? Peruse MY EXPERIENCE!